Terms & Conditions
Requirements to Participate
This is a surface snorkel program only
40-minute Behind-the-Scene Tour.
Please plan for a 90-minute experience.
- Must be 8 years or older; we recommend that 8 to 12 year olds be accompanied by a parent or guardian participating in the program.
- All participants MUST sign a waiver prior to the swim. If there is anyone with special needs, we can notify a staff member to see what accommodations can be made.
- Participants must be comfortable in the water.
- You must wear supplied mask, snorkel vest and dive socks.
- There is a 24-hour policy to cancel or to reschedule, or a cancellation fee is applied.
- Guest must wear a shirt and footwear while in the RumFish Grill and on the Behind-the-Scene tour.
- Appropriate bathing suit is required. Shorts must be worn by EVERYONE; rash guard or tee-shirts are encouraged.
- Personal snorkel equipment or wet suits are not permitted.
- Personal underwater camera is permitted, but it must have a strap.
- Guests must shower before arriving, and before entering the tank.
- Please! No sunscreen, perfume, deodorant, make up or hair products.
- Jewelry is not permitted. Please do not wear it to the program.
- No food or drink permitted in the aquarium area.
- You are asked to show up 30 minutes before your scheduled time; if not here by scheduled time, your spot is forfeited and the cancellation fee is applied.
Where to Go!